Sydney Day Tours and Sydney Sightseeing
See the best of one of the World’s most beautiful cities with our exclusive Sydney Day Tours! Discover Sydney in a day with the Sydney City Sights Day Tour, stroll along the mythical beaches Manly and Bondi experience the awe of Sydney Opera House up close and of course, cross the unforgettable Sydney Harbour Bridge! No trip to Sydney would be complete without experiencing the majesty of the Blue Mountains and the Three Sisters, the Hunter Valley is beautiful at all times of year and home to fine wine and food, and the Nelson Bay region on the North Coast, home to bottle nose dolphins. Experience all of this on our exclusive price-guaranteed Sydney Day Tours!
Adults $69 Children $35
- Operates: Daily
- Departs: 8.10am – Federation Square, Melbourne
- Returns: 11.45am approx
This is the perfect Melbourne Day Tour if you want to discover the best sights and attractions of the cosmopolitan city of Melbourne in one day. This Melbourne tour takes you through the heart of the city and down stately Collins Street where you can admire the architectural splendour of what was at one time the richest city in the world. A stroll through Melbourne’s renowned Botanic gardens is an opportunity to spread your legs in a haven of peace and nature.
Your City Sights Melbourne Day Tour Includes
- Explore the cosmopolitan city with wide boulevards and fine historic buildings
- View Bourke Street Mall and the tree-lined beauty of Collins Street – the ultimate shopping strip and business centre
- View fine examples of Melbourne ‘s architectural splendour , including St. Paul ‘s Cathedral, Princess and Regent Theatres
- See Melbourne Town Hall , the Royal Exhibition Buildings and Federation Square
- Stroll around Melbourne ‘s spectacular Royal Botanic Gardens
- Visit the beautiful Fitzroy Gardens and explore Captain Cook’s Cottage (optional)
- See the bustling Queen Victoria Market and tranquil Albert Park Lake
- See our world renowned sporting arenas including the MCG and Rod Laver Arena
- Pay tribute to the soldiers of war at the historic Shrine of Remembrance
- View Southbank – a world of waterfront shopping, dining and arts
- Cross the Bolte Bridge for amazing views of the city skyline and Bayside suburbs
Melbourne is also home to the historic Queen Victoria market, Australia’s finest sporting arenas, the bustle of Southbank and chic bayside suburbs. This Melbourne day tour gives you the best that Melbourne has to offer! Discover all our price guaranteed Melbourne Day Tours here.