8 Days in Switzerland From Rs. 1,21,000/-
- Economy class airfare on Swiss International Air Lines Mumbai/ Delhi – Zurich – Mumbai/ Delhi
- Airline taxes
- Accommodation in brand NEW apartments in Lucerne, Switzerland (starting on Wednesdays)
- 8 days Swiss Rail Pass
Excursions to :
Matterhorn Glacier Paradise, Zermatt
Mt. Titlis , Engelberg
Swiss Miniatur, Lugano
- WiFi connection all over Switzerland
- Schengen visa
- Overseas insurance
Per Adult : From Rs. 1,21,000/-
Per Child below 12 years : From Rs. 59500/-
Per Child 12-16 years :From Rs. 71000/-
- Offer valid for travel till 31st Dec 2016.
- Rate valid for 4 persons sharing an apartment.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 3.09 % of the total cost will be applicable.
- Rates are subject to change in case of currency fluctuation or fluctuation in airline taxes.
- Package cost based on 1 CHF = INR 57 and 1 EUR = INR 70
- This package is a customised package (with fixed departure & arrival dates) and not a group tour.
- Non refundable deposit of Rs. 10000/- per person payable if booking made outside 60 days of departure.
- Within 60 days prior to departure 100 % amount payable.
Cancellation policy :
- Booking deposit of Rs. 10000/- is non refundable.
- From 60 – 30 days prior to date of departure: 25 % of the total amount would be charged.
- From 30 – 20 days prior to date of departure: 50 % of the total amount would be charged.
- From 20 – 0 days prior to date of departure : 100 % amount is non refundable.
Arrive Zurich. Take train from Zurich Flughafen (airport station) to Lucerne. On arrival in Lucerne connect by bus or train to your apartment. The apartment complex is 2 kilomteres away from Lucerne main station and the old town and can be reached by train (4 minutes) or bus (15 minutes). It has a super market, a common laundry area in the basement (for free use) and an indoor heated swimming pool (additional cost) for the use of its residents. Spend the rest of the day at leisure to explore the Lake Lucerne area . Stroll along the Lake side, take a boat cruise, visit the Lion Monument or walk along the historic Chapel Bridge. Overnight at Lucerne.
ZERMATT- MATTERHORN GLACIER PARADISE
Take a train to Zermatt. This car free village is home to the Matterhorn, the mountain that lends its shape to the legendary Toblerone chocolate. Embark on the excursion to Matterhorn Glacier Paradise (included in your package) at 3883 metres above sea level. The mountain cable way to Matterhorn is the highest in Europe. Visit the Glacier palace and highest observation platform in the Alps. Return to Lucerne. Overnight at Lucerne.
LUGANO – SWISS MINIATUR
Take the train to Lugano. Spend time exploring Lugano and its lake side promenade, go to nearby fishing villages like Morcote or visit one of the mountains of Lugano – San Salvatore or Monte Bre. Afternoon, take a 7 minute train ride t Melide to visit the Swiss Miniatur (included in your package). The park covers an area of 14000 square metres and boasts of more than 120 models of all Swiss attractions like the Matterhorn, Jungfrau, Chapel Bridge cathedrals and other buildings of Switzerland. Return to Lucerne. Overnight at Lucerne.
Take a train trip to Interlaken nestled between lakes Thun and Brienz. Walk along the Hoheweg with its quaint cafés, souvenier shops and designer boutiques. Visit Jungfraujoch-Top of Europe at an amazing 3454 metres above sea level (included in your package). The trip takes you via Kliene Scheidegg and through the Eiger North Wall up to the scenic splendours of the Jungfraujoch in the heart of a wonderworld of glaciers and eternal ice. On your descent you can also visit the town of Grindelwald. Return to Lucerne. Overnight at Lucerne.
ZURICH – RHINE FALLS
Visit Zurich. Taka a Zurich trolley tour which will show you the main sights of Zurich. Walk along the Bahnofstrasse and its amazing designer boutiques or walk along the lake side. Take a train to Schaffhausen to see the famous Rhine Falls. Weather permitting, take a short boat cruise to view the falls at close quarters. Return to Lucerne. Overnight at Lucerne.
LAKE GENEVA REGION
Visit the Geneva region which also covers Lausanne and Montruex. Take a morning city tour in Geneva and then a cruise to Montreux, where you can visit the Chillon Castle ( free with your Swiss pass). Alternatively, you can travel to Gruyeres where you can visit the cheese factory and the medieval town of Gruyeres. Return to Lucerne. Overnight at Lucerne.
ENGELBERG – MT. TITLIS
Today you can stay closer to home. Take a short train ride to Engelberg an hour away from Lucerne and visit Mt. Titlis (included in your package), a unique snow and glacier paradise and the highest mountain excursion in central Switzerland. Ride the Rotair, the worlds first revolving cable car. During the five minute journey the Titlis Rotair cabins revolve once thereby offering you a fascinating 360 degree panoramic view. Other highlights include the Fun Lift, Ice Flyer Chair Lift and the Glacier Grotto.In the late afternoon or evening return to Lucerne and indulge in the ost favoured pass time of all… shopping. Choose to stay in Lucerne or go to Zurich to indulge yourself with chocolates, cheese, watches or whatever else your heart desires. Overnight at Lucerne.
END OF TOUR
Early morning check out of your apartment to make your way to Zurich for your flight home
Courtesy : Swiss tour